Think HEALTHY not SKINNY!
Tips on Eating OUT
- Green Away. Choose the greenest thing you find on the menu!
- Say no to carbs. Avoid heavy carbs (potatoe based dishes, rice, pasta)
- Share your meal. They do say sharing is caring for a reason. Splitting the meal in half will also split the calories in half!
- Keep the sauces to the side. Whether it’s for the salad, or the gravy for the chicken, keep it aside!
- Plan before hand. Think of possible places you can eat at that has healthy options.
- Go H2O! Avoid any sugary drinks cause those = calories! Always opt for water or tea (unsweetened ofcourse).
- Full Fridge. Fill the fridge with anything and everything healthy. Leave no temptations. (Salads, Yougurt, fruits, vegetables, cereal)
- Green Tea Sips. Drink GREEN TEA! Not only is it full of anti-oxidines, it also hydrates you a little more then water. And, it tastes good.
- Plan beforehand. List out the possible meals you could make with whats in your fridge. It saves time, and it stops you from searching for anything snackable.